Thursday, June 9, 2011

Financial Support /Have skills will travel

Whistle blowers have in the past have been targeted financially for blowing the whistle on those who violate others rights and engage in illegal activities that are not conducive to humanity. I appeal to the community for support. My name is Ronald lee Vaught i am Abundance and in the constant flow of prosperity. My flow of Wealth is in constant abundant natural receiving awareness of them. i am open to receive donations so i may continue the work. But as i am very skilled in many trades and abilities i enjoy earning the funds i need to survive and enjoy life's pleasures. Won't you reach out and help and or employ me in some of my many talents. From the yoga and meditation and intuitive abilities, R.V...
Artist, i can refurbishing almost anything, too Creating alternative transportation in bikes and small cars. unicorns1788@gmail.com I am love!I Studing Compassionate communication for speaking with ease and effortlessness enjoy like minded and heartfelt friends. I Am voting For reelection Barack Obama 2012 and i am surrounded by supportors of the relection campaign and like minded lovers of Democracy and Human Rights declaration of the United Nations 217a111, my name Ronald Lee Vaught is the same numbers as this phrase "identity theft is a crime". United States 27 Gender balanced amendments copyrighted in library of congress.

No comments: